The Ultimate Fish Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Fish Fan Site

The Ultimate Forum For Fish Addicts!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Alberta, Canada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gadgetgirl
Mackerel
Mackerel
gadgetgirl

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Hi from Alberta, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 1:11 am

Hi! I'm a first time fishkeeper, I've been at it since the beginning of October 2006. I'm up to 3 tanks and have decided where #'s 4,5,6, etc will go, should I be lucky enough to get them Cool

I have a small variety of freshwater tropicals which include Kuhli Loaches, Harlequin and Porkchop Rasboras, Gouramis, Neon Tetras and Bronze Corys. The Corys tend to be my favorites, which is just as well since I've got an extra 18 now! They're 2 weeks old today and have the cutest, tiniest barbels. And they 'blink'. I'm tremendously pleased. More! More!
Back to top Go down
newbury_ian
Trout
Trout
newbury_ian

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 1:13 am

Congratulations on the Cory fry. I hope they all make it. Welcome to the forum! cheers

What size are all your tanks?
Back to top Go down
Unlimitedfishboy
Admin
Unlimitedfishboy

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Welcome   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 1:34 am

Welcome to the forum! We would love to see your baby corys... My albino cory blinks too lol.

Unlimitedfishboy
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateaquascape.forumotion.com
gadgetgirl
Mackerel
Mackerel
gadgetgirl

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 2:02 am

Oh no! Don't tell me you want to see my pictures (I've taken some nearly every day) I'll show you!

I've got a 55G, a 20G and a 10G. - The baby corys hatched out in the 55, where I kept them for about a week, then moved their hatchery into the 20 - I've got a Rena XP-1 in that tank, water is VERY clean. Just waiting on everything to settle down in the newly renovated 10 and for the corys to gain a bit more size before I move them into there, minus the hatchery. These 18 are the only ones I saved from 'snack status'. I originally found close to 30-40 eggs, but I just wasn't quick enough. Next time, though. . . At least now I have a bit of experience (2 weeks Very Happy ) so I hope to be able to do better. I hope these little guys make it too - they're so much fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Alberta, Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Fish Fan Site :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: