The Ultimate Fish Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Fish Fan Site

The Ultimate Forum For Fish Addicts!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
newbury_ian
Trout
Trout
newbury_ian

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 2:03 pm

I am new to the hobby and currently am experiencing some difficulties with stocking my 10G tank. I started with 2 Zebra Danios, then I added a Betta Slpenden and 4 Neon tetras. I had read up on these fish before buying them as I realised there were problems with fish compatibility but unfortunately the Danio's started nipping the Betta so I removed them. Problem solved I thought, but then the Tetra's ganged up on the Betta and carried on the nipping so I found a new home for the Betta. As a result I now have 4 Neon Tetras and am trying to decide what to put in the tank with them. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tetrabarb
Trout
Trout
tetrabarb

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 3:54 pm

well...this section of the forum is for telling us about yourself, but ill answer your question anyways.

First, if danios are not kept in a group of atleast 6 they will continuely nip eachother and their other tankmates. Im not sure why the neons hurt the betta... Well you could but a couple more neons in the tank, b/c neons prefer to stay in groups of 6 also. Other good tankmates would be white cloud mounatain minnows, Corydoras Catfish, Black Neons, Cherry Barbs, and some others!
Back to top Go down
Unlimitedfishboy
Admin
Unlimitedfishboy

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 11:36 pm

Welcome newbury_ian. Welcome to the forum for fish addicts!

Although you posted a question on this forum, it's totally Ok. Everyone makes mistakes in their life, especially when you come to something new. Just remember to post your question on the appropriate forum next time Very Happy

Great to meet you and we all wishes that you could share your fish pictures with us!

Regards,

The Admin, Unlimitedfishboy
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateaquascape.forumotion.com
sepgundamrg
Sardine
Sardine

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 11:44 pm

Welcome!! You should get some shrimp as a clean up crew. clown
Back to top Go down
newbury_ian
Trout
Trout
newbury_ian

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 12:24 pm

Unlimitedfishboy wrote:
Great to meet you and we all wishes that you could share your fish pictures with us!

I will have to dig the camera out and get some pictures posted!! Thanks for the welcome everyone Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Fish Fan Site :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: